In this time of uncertainty and change, the health and safety of our families and staff are at our highest priority. The team at Parramatta Preschool and Long Day Care are always here to support and reassure you.
How will your child be protected?
• We are following extra-hygiene practices so that all children wash their hands throughout the day, including upon arrival, before and after meals, before and after each activity and before departing at the end of the day.
• We only allow one parent to drop off and pick up their child/ren. All parents must sanitise their hands upon arrival and departure and must not pass beyond the STOP sign which is placed in the foyer.
• One of our staff members will come to the foyer to collect and drop off each child. The temperature of each child will be measured with a contactless thermometer upon arrival.
• Social distancing measures are in place for all staff and children as far as possible.
• All visitors and families must sign a parent-visitor declaration form upon arrival.
• We have implemented daily vigorous cleaning measures throughout our centre to ensure the overall health, safety and wellbeing of all children, staff, families and visitors.
Thank you for your continuous support! We are always here to support you so please contact us if you have any concerns or queries.
Childcare Subsidy to return from Monday 13 July
The Federal Government is ending its temporary free childcare program on July 12, with fees to resume from July 13th. Child Care Subsidy (CCS) and Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) will recommence with the introduction of a number of new measures to support providers and families through this period. For more information see the Minister’s media release.